August 17, 2022

songnaija.com

Blog News Combo

Outside heating warning after carbon monoxide incident


Hearth and Rescue NSW is warning the general public to not convey out of doors cookers and heaters indoors following a suspected carbon monoxide poisoning incident in Sydney.

https://www.smh.com.au/nationwide/nsw/outdoor-heater-warning-after-carbon-monoxide-incident-20220719-p5b2oi.html?ref=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_source=rss_national_nsw Outside heating warning after carbon monoxide incident

See also  Mum in Fife raging after home constructed too near hers